Mr. Lynch has been working with people with different challenges since 2002. With accreditations from many different disciplines he specialises in counselling and life coaching. Having a degree in Pastoral care and counselling together with Addiction psychology, his many years of experience both personally and in study have proven to have helped many individuals find freedom from crisis and life controlling situations.
He has helped establish four successful life recovery programs, opened two second phase programs and helped many become productive members of society. His expertise over 15 years dealing in diverse situations makes him a very confident and competent counselor.
Together with a genuine desire to assist people Martin has seen great success throughout the years.
A charismatic professional, passionate for human relations, with a Master’s degree in Clinic Psychology and a Post-graduation in Management and Human Resources.
- Experienced in rendering counseling and exceptional knowledge of human behavior and performance, mental process, personal development.
- Developed strategic plans for intervention and development of families in the community.
- Conducted programs to prevent and resolve problems relevant to substance abuse, human relationships, and rehabilitation.
- Participated in a prevention and intervention training program for the youth, aiming to promote the socio-psychological development by expanding cognitive abilities, sense of self and identity, and increasing expectations at school and work. Also promoted the abilities to maintain positive relationships with their peers over time and across situations.
- Conducted clinical consultations across a wide range of ages.
- Ran health and wellbeing seminars and family mediation. Conducted group and individual sessions to deal with issues such as anxiety, depression, trauma, grief and loss, relationship issues, phobias, addictions and others.